Wednesday 21 September 2011

If I perfect fusion technology, what should I do with it?

I am close to perfecting real fusion technology using magnetism, My experiments show that I can produce power using a modular magnetic system that only dispatches energy and does not partake of any energy. Using this system I can power all the electrical devices in my home, without losing any loss of power from the source.



I havnt had a holiday for three years now and need one. This method of getting electricity may change the world, but I dont want somone else taking all the glory for my invention. How and when will I get a patent to the design? And can someone with more money just come in, copy the idea and say the created this device?
If I perfect fusion technology, what should I do with it?
Yes. Anyone who gets to know your system... how it works could use your knowledge to build their own version and claim credit for it. The key is to make sure you get your patents.



Patents are not easily obtainable for devices such as perpetual energy machines, due to fraudsters getting patents on any old gimmick which doesn't work.. to trick people in to investing.



However I am personally of full integrity and would welcome the opportunity to look over your plans for your fusion device. When you send me the detailed plans I could also make a goodwill payment to fund a nice holiday for you, and I can arrange your patents in your name via my contacts at the Patent Office. Also if you require, I can supply the finance on a very fair equity basis for production of your fusion system.
If I perfect fusion technology, what should I do with it?
Send yourself a registered letter with complete details of your invention, including the date you achieved reduction to practice. When you receive the letter place it unopened in your safety deposit box. The postmark on the unopened letter is the evidence that you invented your machine prior to that date. Next, engage a patent attorney (not a TV advertiser) to do a file search and file your patent. Then, and only then, do you start trying to get investors, preferably with an attorney along.
What you need to do is to make many more of your 拢500 bills, so that you can hire a competent and trustworthy patent attorney, the same one that should protect your interests in your camouflaged tank design. The world is so full of people that are duplicitous.
Your patent probably won't be any good because your method was already patented in 1932. The government classified the patent to save the oil companies and prevent the depression from becoming worse. Many of the nuclear plants that they tell us are running on nuclear fission are actually mag-fusion plants disguised as fission plants. The government still keeps mag-fusion secret since the only way to keep a new ice age from happening is to release lots of carbon dioxide from burning fossil fuels into the air. Maybe someday we will be safe from another ice age and mag-fusion will be released for everybody to use.
Another 'Cold Fusion' perpetual motion eccentric me thinks.The standard of your English shows that you are obviously highly educated.Sounds like fantasy world to me.Nearly perfected fusion technology, in your home? Dream on. More like ,'still a million miles away.' If you really were that close to such a ground breaking discovery, you wouldn't need a patent anyway' you would be world famous.