Saturday 24 September 2011

Have you ever read the book "Brave New World" by Aldous huxley?

If so, did it change your outlook on the world? On how you see technology advancing in the future?



This book has literaly changed my aspect on the world.
Have you ever read the book %26quot;Brave New World%26quot; by Aldous huxley?
No but I'm working my way towards it. I've just finished The Doors of Perception, now working through Heaven and Hell.



Should I start Island or Brave New World first after HaH?



~Peace~

S.
Have you ever read the book %26quot;Brave New World%26quot; by Aldous huxley?
I enjoyed it and thought that advancing technology could possibly lead up to Huxley's ideas. I think technology is important but it also important to set it aside and stay as human as possible and avoid turning into machines and or robots without thoughts and feeling/emotions
I Read the Book and I Feel Like I now realize how dependent we are on medication and technology. It was a great read and I love Huxley's depiction of the future.