Saturday 24 September 2011

I need some ideas added to my story any advice appriciated?

My story is going to be on a girl who when she was born had a microchip placed in her brain the microship allows her to read other peoples minds



So I need like a problem or climax with in the storie how could this technology change the world in which we live?

HOW COULD IT AFFECT SOCIETY IF EVERYONE COULD READ EVERYONES MINDS??????????
I need some ideas added to my story any advice appriciated?
I think more people would be more conscious of what they think and be afraid of what others might say about them and not many new ideas would be presented in the society but it might limit crime because you could see if they were going to break the law or stab you in the back. All-in-All I think it would be neutral with no progress but with no setbacks or crime or anything.
I need some ideas added to my story any advice appriciated?
interesting sci-fi starting point! (one of my favorites is: literary exchange thoughts) I'd like to know: is the girl otherwise 'normal', does she think/respond like everyone else, have a mind of her own? and: does she know more than the people whose mind she reads, I mean: sometimes I'm not really aware of what's on my mind and when someone would be able to read my mind they would know more (about me and my mind) than I do. and about your big question: if we could all read each others minds we would be in shock and angry at first but then realise we are so much the same, all struggling to have the best life so we would be understanding and loving. guess it makes the world a better place because there's total honesty.
you could have the girl be in hiding kind of, like witness protection program type hiding because some evil group or person wants to harness her power to give to the world or just their group or something, and the person who put the chip in her could be her dad or grandpa or something and they were captured or killed.. i think killed is better. but i think it should be just her and maybe a brother who can protect her or something. every now and then she should have seizure like episodes where she freaks out because voices are screaming in her head because the chip wasn't perfect yet and malfunctions. and maybe she falls in love with someone who's mind she cant read for some plot twisting reason (kind of like in twilight) at the end someone important should die.



hope thats a good enough plot starter :]
  • girl myspace
  • girl myspace
  •