Saturday 24 September 2011

Does the american legal system produce justice?

If law is what is important then Washington was a traitor, however if justice is what should be then he is a patriot.

Some people believe it's because it is the US legal system that it is above reproach. I my self believe it is because it is the US legal system that we should expect a much higher standard. Technology has changed the world more times in the last century than in all of history. Yet in all that time the system has only been patched. At this point is like Biplane overloaded with all the gear on a F-22.
Does the american legal system produce justice?
The American legal system %26quot;enacts%26quot; justice %26quot;upon%26quot; the non-wealthy and refrains from it when corperations, movie stars, or %26quot;Conservative%26quot; Presidents, are involved.
Does the american legal system produce justice?
unfortunately no



but they sure are obsessed with creating propaganda that claims we practice all these just things
Huh???
Sometimes, but not always.
Most of the time -- but not always. It is arguable that the English legal system did not produce justince in 1776; read the Declaration of Independence for details.
hi, Luigi of Bicocche

Under the sun do the mason and I slit the knuckles. As a young man my myth was the actor Dennis Hopper in %26quot;Easy Rider What turned the world on board a chopper Instead I step the night in a karaoke bar, if you want to find me there, tempted by videopoker but the account langue and that machine wants my blood .. a perfect subject for Bram StrokerWhat do you know of life of the workers I stringo on expenses and goodbye butchers I did not moneyboxi by Dubai Sheik And I would devolve from the eight per thousand in SNAI I am for bread the usurers but do not reject the 'Al Pacino, I do not pacinko of gratto not win, not drunk / in bingo halls / As I am convinced / that I am a hero, because lot all hours. I am a hero because they fight for retirement because I am a hero to protect my loved ones from the hands of assassins of usurer am a hero because i survive the job. I am a hero overtime every night I am a hero and you do see. We show what I do with my super power salary halved or come dismissed any age A I am already out market was a former SS ninety-three I be working in the study of my lawyer instead come home destroyed in the evening, mouth kneaded as concrete in a drum I am I go to green-white and my account is in red and then I can stay faithful to my flag up, go, to see in jail, how many precarious, went to

bad business when you toil, we do, different enemies, if not your name Savoy, forget the home end up in the hands of usurer, you foods, what if you find to frummage baskets them 'Spider-Man will' Rocky, I 'Rambo similar it would do what I do for my children, I am a eroe.for make money there are more ways, I could give me to fraud and money of the dead as a banker in Lodi There are those that have loose the Conservatory for the pianists Montecitorio There are more paid Adrien Brody I'm going forward and I will obscure the mind I'm crazy for as inside a call center live in room 237 but I will make my family sliced because I am a hero.
Our legal system isn't perfect, but it is successful for the most part. In my opinion there are too many unscrupulous lawyers and stupid judges.