Saturday 24 September 2011

Need help with a good introduction for my essay?

The thesis for my essay is: The world is changing for the better.

My reasons: technology advances, modern science advances, and the standard of living.

I need a good intro to my essay. Anyone have any ideas?
Need help with a good introduction for my essay?
Our standard of living has become much easier

since the days of our ancestors.

Good Luck ! Sounds like your essay is

going to be interesting !
Need help with a good introduction for my essay?
Statistics are always a good attention grabber. For example, you can start your essay this way:



%26quot;Since 1900, the average lifespan has increased by 20 years. Poverty has decreased by 15%. The percentage of people graduating from high school has increased by 20%. Thus, the world is changing for the better.%26quot;



Now verify the statistics or use others. Include the reasons for the statistics. For example, life spans have increased because of advances in medicine.