Saturday 24 September 2011

How to fulfill your daily life with more meaningful?

After living for 23 years as a human, I feel that I have experience a lot of thing in past 23 years. I can see the tremendous changing on technology and development of the world.



Since we have too many stuff in the world, our desires will increase day by day. We always want to experience and know more about the new stuff, new place and new experience. But we can not make our time to do so much of thing. In order to live in the competitive world, we need to know more and more thing. If not, we will lag behind.



Have you look back and realize what have you do for your daily life. Do you really fulfill your daily life with meaningful activity? Do you feel that you are keep procrastinate? Do you feel that you have waste most of your time to do low yield job?



Share your experience on your daily life schedule and how you fulfill your everyday life.



PLEASE DON'T SIMPLY GIVE ME A SHORT MEANINGLESS ANSWERS!!!.



Thanks and have a nice days.
How to fulfill your daily life with more meaningful?
Well, my answer will not be very long, but after 59 years, I find that doing worthwhile work that I enjoy--i.e. being a librarian-- helps give my life meaning. I realize that work is not everything, but it does occupy a quarter to a third of the average adult's life, so it is an important chunk of time.