Friday 7 October 2011

I need help writing an introduction for my term paper on Microsoft. Help please?

I have gone through several things to try to get it right, but it just never seems to work out. Here's what I had so you have an idea of what I'm looking for. %26quot;Imagine a company that effects almost every aspect if life. A company that has not only revolutionized technology, but has changed the world as we know it. This company is Microsoft.%26quot; It doesn't seem to work because in the beginning I'm saying %26quot;Imagine%26quot; and by the end I say %26quot;It's Microsoft%26quot; pretty much. Also it needs to be a little longer... Help please!
I need help writing an introduction for my term paper on Microsoft. Help please?
'well first of all i don't mean to be rude or anything just that im in UIL writing and if ive learned anything ive learned that in the introduction in your paper needs to really grasp the readers so here's what i got:

Imagine a company that effects almost ever aspect of life as we know it......that we relie of everyday and dont even realize it, A company that has not only revolutionized technology,, but has changed the world as we know it. This Company is Microsoft.



Hope that helps...........sorry only in 7th grade!! hahahaha good luck!!:)
I need help writing an introduction for my term paper on Microsoft. Help please?
First of all, your premise is wrong. Microsoft did not revolutionize 'technology'.
  • parameter order
  • bird
  •