Wednesday 26 October 2011

Help for the topic of Technology.?

I am about to do a seminar about this topic and I am hoping to get responses or debates or help from all of you.

So can you help me by writing your own opinion about the questions I am going to ask or websites that I can look over. Also I would appreciate any help that could make my seminar a more succesful and debate-able one. Please give me some topics I can talk about.



Questions:

How is technology bad or good for your health?

Is technology good, bad, or neutral?

Is this innovation changing our world/society for the better or for worse?





-thank you for your cooperation :)
Help for the topic of Technology.?
The Advantages of New Technology in Your Business

The Pros and Cons of Technology Today

Better resources for beter care

Seminar on Tele-Health
  • effects on relationships
  • hair dryer
  •